Full Time – 1 year duration/Permanent – 0 to 5 years experience
To consolidate its Engineering team, Alterface is hiring a Project Engineer.
In this role you will:
- Implement technical designs of attraction according to standards in place
- Maintain design documentation along the project development lifecycle
- Control proper design implementation in production or adapt design when needed.
- Maintain constant bilateral dialog with manufacturing and programming teams to evolve design and implementation.
- Prepare Hardware lists and order equipment.
- Develop and document design standards (wiki)
- Elaborate design development and documentation framework (tools, templates, …)
- Assist in the workshop to produce assemblies (electrical, computer rack, etc) when needed.
- Go on mission abroad to install the system.
- Autonomous, self-learning, result oriented, polyvalent
- Team Working
- Good knowledge of Autocad ( Vectorworks is a plus)
- Fluent in English ( French is a plus)
- Capable to see the global aspects of the projects to pinpoint priorities and resolve challenges.
- Notions of electronics and electricity
- Comfortable with computer systems and network
- Notion of various programming language and logic
- Office suite
- Reporting to the head of Engineering
- The working location is in our Belgium head quarter in Wavre ( French speaking part of Belgium).
- Home working is possible certain days if the project allows.
- The project engineer has to travel on site for the installation of the ride (could be up to 30% of the time travelling for missions up to 3 weeks on site all around the world)