Full Time – 1 year duration /Permanent – 0 to 5 years experience
To consolidate its Project Management team, Alterface is hiring a Project Manager.
In this role you will:
- Monitor the planning/budget/scope and report the status to the stakeholders.
- Identify the risks of a project from the beginning and prepare a solution for this identified risks.
- Be the interface with the customer and the vendors involved in the project even on site while the project is being installed.
- Organize regular synchronization meetings with the stakeholders and document the meeting minutes.
- Make sure to reconcile the objectives of each stakeholder with the overall objective of the project
- Ensure the projects requirements are taken into account and that the solutions are delivered in line with the agreed requirements.
- Informs the stakeholder early in case of budget, feasibility or planning issue
- Deliver the final product.
- Check the quality of the delivery (Organize Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test )
- Make sure the project is perfectly documented.
- Very Good communication skills – Diplomatic and Assertive
- Proactive, Autonomous, organized, self-learning, result oriented, polyvalent
- Team Working
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluent in English (French is a plus)
- Empathy for the client
- Being able to deal with uncertainty and show expected composure in a continuous changing environment
- Capable to see the global aspects of the projects to pinpoint priorities and resolve challenges.
- Technical background is a plus.
- Reporting to the Program manager.
- The working location is in our Belgium head quarter in Wavre ( French speaking part of Belgium).
- Home working is possible certain days if the project allows.
- The project manager has to travel on site for the preparation and deliveries of the rides (could be up to 30% of the time travelling for missions up to 3 weeks on site all around the world)
- The project manager may have to work out of the office hours depending of the time difference with the partners